When I found all the fingers of the inn hidden in the Tokyo Tower as an extracurricular lesson at Jujutsu College,
You can get limited benefits that can only be obtained here!
Quoits exercises at Jujutsu College and limited collaboration goods are also on sale!
◇ Outline of the event
● Notice of change in business hours
From January 8th (Friday) to January 31st (Sunday), it will be from 12:00 to 19:00 (* Last reception 18:45).
■ Schedule December 18th (Friday) -January 31st (Sunday), 2020
■ Time 12: 00-20: 00 (* Last reception 19:45)
■ Reception Tokyo Tower Foot Town 1st floor Jujutsu Kaisen special counter
● Contents You guys who went to Tokyo Tower as an extracurricular lesson at Jujutsu College
Can you find all the fingers of the inn hidden in Tokyo Tower?
As a success privilege, you will receive a random trading card limited to Tokyo Tower!
● Fee Adults 2,300 yen / Children (junior high school students and younger) 1,800 yen * Includes observation ticket to main deck (150m)
● Bonus Original Picture Main Deck Ticket
Rally paper for collecting fingers
Tokyo Tower limited tote bag
Tokyo Tower limited hand towel
Climbing stairs challenge certificate
★ Success privilege: Tokyo Tower limited trading card
* Random delivery
● If you succeed in one content, you will receive one limited novelty at random!
Even if all of them come off, I'll give you one!
● Price 550 yen / 2 wheels
● If you succeed in one bonus, you will receive one limited novelty at random!
Click here for details on the Jujutsu Kaisen collaboration
(The inquiry form is also on this page)
© 2015 TOKYO TOWER. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All rights reserved for logos, images, texts, etc. posted on this website.